Deutsche Bank FTE Interview Experience for Graduate analyst 2020
Online Round: This round consists of 3 coding question time duration for this round was 90min.
- What is your aspiration
- Ask to explain my project and some cross-questions on this.
- Inheritance with real-life example.
- Palindrome pair in an array of words (or strings).
- How an object is defined in c++ and what happens if we create an object with new and without new?
- Explain divide and conquer, merge sort and quick sort algorithm
- Encapsulation with a real-life example
- Explain Friend Function and example
- The vptr and vtable in C++
- Difference between function overloading and operator overloading?
12 out of 20 selected for the next round.
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm,
- Ask about cloud Technology – I said I have no idea about this,
- Ask about my projects and ask to open the code and share screen and explain line by line,
- The linear and non-linear data structure.
- Ask to write two code of singly linked list.
- Ask to write the code of any sorting algorithm using java.
- Ask about why multiple inheritance java won’t provide.
- Some basic Linux commands
- Explain Normalization and indexing in DBMS
- Give two queries and ask to write on notepad (related to joins)
- Ask about my backend work
9 out of 12 selected
- Tell me about yourself.
- Ask about my project.
- Ask about my achievements.
- Give me some situation and ask how you deal with this situation.
- Ask about my future plan.
8 out of 9 selected
- Tell me about yourself which is not mention in your resume.
- Ask about my life.
- Why the banking sector.
- Ask about dreams.
- Ask about business knowledge.
6 out of 8 selected (: