There are many ways to submit user-input data in Flutter. But the most used way is using TextFields. But there is a drawback of using TextFields it requires controller of the every text field you create in Flutter. So to Overcome makes the use of Forms. Forms in flutter don’t need any textController to store data. It just needs 1 GlobalKey which is set to FormState.
Note: The below code doesn’t have a submit button as there is no requirement for it here. Readers can add their own functionality to the form and use the below code as a template.
The complete source code at:- https://github.com/codec-akash/FormData
- Multi Page Applications in Flutter
- Form Validation in Flutter
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- Difference Between Rows and Columns vs Container in Flutter
- Routes and Navigator in Flutter
- Container class in Flutter
- Difference Between Stateless and Stateful Widget in Flutter
- Rive animations in Flutter
- ProgressIndicator in Flutter
- Flutter - Stateful vs Stateless Widgets
- Listview.builder in Flutter
- Splash Screen in Flutter
- How to Add images in Flutter App?
- Raised Button widget in Flutter
- Fluttertoast in Flutter
- Flutter - Architecture Application
- Creating a Simple Application in Flutter
- Customizing Fonts in Flutter
- Android Studio Setup for Flutter Development
- How to Add Space Between Widgets in Flutter?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.