Deloitte USI Interview Experience
Hi Geeks, So I am sharing my complete virtual interview experience with Deloitte USI (Deloitte India – Offices of the US). The company visited us on campus in the month of February 2021, although later on, we got to know that it was a pool of a few NITs and IIITs. The hiring was for the role of Analyst for offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Gurugram. The complete process consisted of 3 rounds as listed:
Round 1(Aptitude Test): This round was conducted on the AMCAT platform and was a completely aptitude-based round consisting of questions from logical reasoning, quantitative/qualitative reasoning, verbal ability, etc.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The duration of the test was 75 minutes.
- It was a pretty easy round and the placement cell of my institute informed us about the shortlisted students, and also told us that there will be a pre-placement talk for the shortlisted students a week later.
- In the pre-placement talk, the organizers of the talk told us all about the company and answered all our questions.
- They also briefed us about the upcoming rounds.
Round 2(JAM Round): In the JAM(Just A Minute) round, we were divided into groups of 15-20 candidates each and we were all supposed to speak on the given topic for a minute straight.
- The round began with each candidate picking up a random number from 1-25 and the host gave the candidate a topic next to that number.
- We were also given a minute to think about the topic first so that we can organize our thoughts first.
- The condition was that we were not allowed to choose a number already chosen by another candidate.
- The topics were easy and related to the current buzzwords in the industry i.e. Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Security, Use of biometrics in security, Use of technology in Agriculture, Internet of Things, etc.
- When this round was over, we got another mail talking about the shortlisted candidates and telling us that the next round will start in the other half of the day.
Round 3(Technical cum HR Interview): This round was easy as compared to technical rounds of other companies.
- The interviewer introduced himself first and then asked about me, he then started talking about the projects on my resume and pointed out things that I was supposed to explain.
- We talked about my projects for around 20-25 minutes where the interviewer kept adding scenarios as to what would happen if there would be XYZ obstacle to my project, how would I tackle it and stuff like that. It was a positive interview experience from my side.
- Finally, we the candidates who were selected got a mail with a Zoom link telling them to join immediately where the hosts told us that all those candidates who got this Zoom link are selected.
Verdict – Selected