Deloitte USI Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1: Online Aptitude Assessment through AMCAT
- Section 1: Verbal Ability, 25 mins (24 questions)
- Section 2: Logical Ability, 5 mins (24 questions)
- Section 3: Quantitative ability,35 mins (24 questions)
- Basic Aptitude Knowledge Should Get You Through to the Next Round
- Out of Around 500 Candidates, 150 were Shortlisted from this Round
Round 2: Interview – Zoom Call
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Time: 30 Mins
- Questions Mostly From Resume Internships, Projects and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Be thorough with your resume and Projects
- I was asked about My Projects a lot and was told to explain the project, the approach, the challenges, and the business use case of the project
- I was asked about My internship, what I did, what were the use cases in the projects ????
- About my coding competitions, explain what you did and what were the type of questions
- I was asked whether I liked coding if it was my passion?
Round 3: HR questions:
- What was the transition like from Bangalore to Chennai
- Since I told I lived in Haryana and Nagpur, I was asked if I know Haryanvi or Marathi I told I know Hindi fully.
- what extracurricular activities are you a part of…I Told the NSS wing of our college to explain the events that I took part in NSS
- What were your biggest learnings in the pandemic and online era?
- Why Deloitte? why choose Deloitte??? why do you want to choose Deloitte???
- What are my hobbies???
- Then at the end of the interview, I was asked whether I have any questions for them — I said I don’t have any questions
- Then the interviewer ended the call
Tips: To be thorough with your resume and be confident, don’t hesitate to answer, and don’t fumble.
Finally, out of 150 Candidates, 45 were Selected! (I was one of them)