Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus)
Deloitte USI had conducted a virtual campus drive on our campus to hire the students. Eligibility criteria are aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 with no active backlogs. There were 2 rounds totally that are described below,
Round 1(11th August 2021): This is an Online Aptitude Test conducted on the AMCAT platform for the duration of 90 minutes. It consisted of 3 sections namely Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. Each section comprises 25 questions. Each section has a specific time limit. Once a question is answered you cannot come back to the question.
- Verbal Ability consists of Synonyms, Antonyms, Reading comprehensions, Comprehension ordering, Sentence improvement & Construction, Error identification, Selecting words, etc.
- Logical Reasoning consists of Series, Directional sense, Coding deductive logic, Blood relations, Logical word sequence, Data sufficiency, Mathematical order, Inferred meaning, etc.
- Quantitative Ability consists of LCM & HCF, Time and Work, Averages, Time and Distance, Problems on trains, Logarithms, Ratio and Proportion, Allegations and Mixtures, Probability, etc.
Shortlisted students in this round have received links for the next round i.e. Personal Interview.
Round 2(13th August 2021): This was the final round and face-to-face Interview for around 20 minutes. The questions asked are a combination of Technical + HR like:
- How is your day?
- Are you feeling tensed?
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Explain about Multithreading in Java?
- Do we need variable declaration in Python?
- Tell me about your Extracurricular activities?
- I suppose I hire you, after joining the company if you find at the end of the year that your colleague who is doing less hard work than you is having equal rating as you are having, what would be your reaction?
- If you are a project lead and one of the main members of your team leaves the company before the deadline, how would you manage this situation?
- What are your career goals?
- Do you have any questions for me?
I had answered all the questions with confidence. On the same day evening, students who have cleared the interview received a mail from HR and I am very happy that I am one of them.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!