Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
Deloitte USI conducted campus placement virtually at VNIT, Nagpur.
Criteria – 6.5 CGPA & No Backlogs
Round 1(9th September 2020): Online Aptitude Test(90 mins)
- The test was conducted on the AMCAT platform. It consisted of three parts Quantitative, logical and verbal reasoning. Each section had an individual time limit. Once a question is answered you cannot come back to the question. This is an eliminating round. Approximately 300 students appeared for the test and 62 were shortlisted for the next round.
- This round is quite easy. Try to answer maximum questions, maintain good speed with accuracy.
Round 2(14th September): JAM(Just a minute)
- This round is conducted to mainly test your communication skills and confidence. 6 to 8 students are grouped together. Each student is asked to choose a no from [1-40]. A topic is associated with each number. A student gets a total of 2 mins in which he can think on the topic and has to speak for atleast 1 min. If you are not comfortable with the topic you can request for change of topic. I chose no 4 and my topic was ‘3D Printing’. Other topics were related to the latest technologies like Blockchain, IOT, Driverless cars, etc.
- Speak fluently and follow the structure- Intro, content, example, and finally a conclusion. Avoid repetition of points.
- 32 students were shortlisted for the personal interview.
Round 3(14th September): Personal Interview (20 mins)
- This was a one-to-one interview. The interviewer had a copy of my resume and asked me to tell my academic journey. I mentioned my college GPA, why it was low in the first year and how I increased my GPA from 5.57 to 7+. He seemed happy with my honest answer and progress. Later he asked me in-depth about my project on machine learning(mentioned on my resume). Finally, I asked him two questions.
- The interviewer mainly asked questions about what was on my resume. Be honest about what you speak and also what you mention on your resume. Be thorough with your resume.
- Remember to ask questions.
Finally, 18 students were selected for this role.