Deloitte USI Interview Experience 2021
Hello everyone! This article is related to my interview experience with Deloitte USI.
Notification Date: August 31, 2021
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- No active backlogs.
- Aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 and above. (All branches allowed)
A total of 357 students were eligible from our institute.
Round 1(Aptitude Test – DATE: September 2, 2021): The test was conducted on the AMCAT platform. Remember, this platform does not allow you to toggle the question. (You can not change the option if answered and submitted, also you are not allowed to go on the previous question again.
Sections: This test is divided into three parts
- Verbal: 25 mins, 25 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 35 mins, 25 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 mins, 25 questions
After round 1, a total of 153 students was selected for the next round.
Round 2(Technical + HR): DATE – September 9, 2021
- Prepare a short and concise introduction of yourself.
- Be honest with your resume. Write only those skills you are comfortable and Prepared with.
- Get good practice in writing SQL queries and DBMS concepts.
- And Practice basic Coding questions if you are from a Non-CSE branch.
My Interview Experience: The interview started with an introduction.
The Questions asked were:
- Write a program to print first N fibonacci Numbers.
- Write a program to swap two numbers without using third variable.
- Write a program to swap two characters without using third variable.
- Given a table student( Roll_No. , Name, Total_Marks )
- Write a SQL query to print the Name of student with Max Total Marks.
- Write a SQL query to print the Name of student who got the second-highest Total Marks.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your biggest academic achievement in College?
- Why do you want to join Deloitte?
After these questions, he asked me if I wanted to ask him anything.The interview lasts around 15-20 minutes. (time may vary from person to person). There was no JAM (Just A Minute) round, unlike last year.
After interview, we got list of selected students and a link to zoom call where all selected students are asked to join immediately where host informed us all candidates who joined this call are selected.
A total of 35 students were selected from our institute.
Verdict: SelectedMy Personal Notes arrow_drop_up