Deloitte Interview Experience|Set 2 (On-Campus)
A scenario where you had to merge the data and erp systems of car company located in usa and Canada into common platform. It had some three questions along with it that had to be solved.
The GD was divided into 2 parts
- 1st part was the GD and at the same time you had to prepare a chart in front of a panel. Before this began we had a small chat among the group members. We decided to work as a team and also made sure that no one would dominate. Then the panel arrived and gave away the question sheet. I have to say I didn’t understand half of the question. It was all greek and latin to all us. We took some time to go through it. I didn’t give the intro. I started immediately after the intro and started discussing about a topic in that problem. After that I started writing some key points in the chart. The same went on till the end of the GD. I spoke up at regular intervals and helped others in completing the chart.
- 2nd part was you had to present the chart you had prepared to another panel
We discussed the order of the presentation in 5 min break. I decided to give the summary at the end. So it went pretty well.
People were selected from my panel.
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. About my project?
3. A long discussion about my project?
4. About my swimming achievements?
5. Passion in my life?
6. Things I learned in my college?
7. What are you proud of, that your college is also proud of?
8. What is an OS?
9. What is a semaphore?
10. OOPS concepts.
Finally got placed in Deloitte. Sometimes things can go in your way, you just have to wait for the right moment. 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above