Round 1: The round 1 consisted of a computer adaptive test which was pretty easy to solve. Logical was a bit difficult as compared to the quant and the verbal section.
Round 2: It’s a Case Study discussion round in which we were given a case to discuss upon. There is no extra weight-age for starting the discussion. Staying with the group is paramount.
Round 3: This was a personal interview round which was totally revolving around the resume. Questions were asked from the projects and internships mentioned in the resume. Every part of the resume was examined and atleast one question from every pint can be expected in the interview.
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 4
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience|Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Deloitte Interview Questions and Tips
- Deloitte on-campus placement (USI consulting PLM profile)
- Technical Test Patterns of Samsung, Microsoft, Deloitte, etc
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.