Deloitte Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
On Feb 5 2021 Deloitte visited our campus for virtual recruitment for batch 2021(For Both M.Tech and B.Tech).
This whole process comprised 3 rounds (1Aptitude, 1JAM, 1F2F interview).
Round 1(Aptitude Test): An aptitude test was scheduled on the AMCAT platform.
Duration: The duration of the test was about 90 mins.
Question Type: The test was consisting of a total of 74 questions in 3 different sections.
- English Comprehensive(25 ques, 25 mins)
- Logical Ability (24 ques, 30 mins)
- Quantitative Ability (25 ques, 35 mins). One can find this test easy if he/she goes through practices of about 15-20 days of regular aptitude practice.
Requirements & Tips:
- Be calm during the test,
- Keep your college I’d and govt. I’d with you before the test begins,
- Laptop or Desktop with installed Webcam,
- Be confident throughout the test.
You will make it.
About 60 students appear in this test and 35 were selected, and I was one of them.
About 7 days later company gave us the shortlist and called the shortlisted students for a quick PPT where the HR and other panelists provide the information about the company, and for what role they are here to recruit, etc.
Round 2(JAM): Next to the next day after PPT, all shortlisted students were divided into groups of 14, and each group was called to a ZOOM meeting with an HR after Intro He asked us to choose a number between 1-40, and after we choose he has given us a topic, and he instructs us that:
You have 2 mins, in this time you have to think about the topic and speak about the same for at least 1 min.
I have chosen no. 8 and got a topic to discuss “Usage of AR in E-Commerce”.
Tips: Most of the topics are related to technologies we heard in daily life so be calm and take your time to make your Topic efficient. Try to Figure your answer as Pros, Cons, and conclusion as well. Since you have just 2 mins so be attentive and efficient.
On the same day after 1 hr, they announced the shortlist, and I was one of them.
Round 3 (Personal Interview): After lunch, they called us for the final round. This round was the HR cum Technical round. In the Panel, there was an HR who asked both HR and technical questions simultaneously. I have joined the meeting and wishes Good Afternoon to him then the questions were asked like:
- Introduce Yourself
- Recent Achievements of your life
- What does Success mean to you?
- Who is your Ideal and why?
- What does Struggle mean to you?
- What will be the profit for the company after hiring you?
- Can we say OOPs and C++ are the same concepts?
- What is a storage class in C++?
About 20 mins my interview was continued and after 3-4 hrs, I Got to know that I have finally selected.
Tips: Confidence and good communication skill will lead to the selection, so be calm and talk with the HR with proper eye contact.
All the best!