Deloitte Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Hello everyone, this is about my complete experience of the Deloitte USI interview process. There were two rounds in total.
- No active backlogs.
- Aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 and above. (All branches allowed)
Round 1: It was conducted on AMCAT platform.
- There is no negative marking.
- You have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
- You cannot change your answer to any previous question.
Sections: Each section had 14 questions which were of easy to moderate level.
- SQL queries
- HTML basics
- Java (This section was different for different students. Other languages were C, C++, etc)
Round 2: 70 students were shortlisted for this round (HR+ Technical) interview
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why Deloitte?
- What do you know about the job profile?
- What are the projects which you have done?
- Few puzzles like (burning rope puzzle, https://www.quora.com/The-height-of-a-pole-is-21-feet-An-ant-climbs-5-feet-in-a-day-and-falls-3-feet-down-How-many-days-will-it-take-him-to-climb-the-pole, Number of matches in knockout style of tournaments)
- Factorial of number using recursion in C++.
- Any questions for the interviewer.
Overall it was of moderate difficulty.
- Know about the company and the job profile, have thorough understanding of your resume and projects, solve different puzzles to have some basic idea.
- For prelims, practice aptitude, reasoning from any genuine websites or books. For the technical part, brush up on the basics.
- Keep your composure and speak confidently. That will ace you through the interview.
Result: Selected ( Announced on day of interview) 32 were selected.
All the very best.