Deloitte Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Hello everyone, this is about my complete experience of the Deloitte USI interview process. There were two rounds in total.
- No active backlogs.
- Aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 and above. (All branches allowed)
Round 1: It was conducted on AMCAT platform.
- There is no negative marking.
- You have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
- You cannot change your answer to any previous question.
Sections: Each section had 14 questions which were of easy to moderate level.
- SQL queries
- HTML basics
- Java (This section was different for different students. Other languages were C, C++, etc)
Round 2: 70 students were shortlisted for this round (HR+ Technical) interview
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Why Deloitte?
- What do you know about the job profile?
- What are the projects which you have done?
- Few puzzles like (burning rope puzzle, https://www.quora.com/The-height-of-a-pole-is-21-feet-An-ant-climbs-5-feet-in-a-day-and-falls-3-feet-down-How-many-days-will-it-take-him-to-climb-the-pole, Number of matches in knockout style of tournaments)
- Factorial of number using recursion in C++.
- Any questions for the interviewer.
Overall it was of moderate difficulty.
- Know about the company and the job profile, have thorough understanding of your resume and projects, solve different puzzles to have some basic idea.
- For prelims, practice aptitude, reasoning from any genuine websites or books. For the technical part, brush up on the basics.
- Keep your composure and speak confidently. That will ace you through the interview.
Result: Selected ( Announced on day of interview) 32 were selected.
All the very best.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!