Deloitte Interview Experience for Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Delloite visited our campus for conducting the hiring process for the Analyst profile. There were three rounds in this process.
Round 1(Online Test): The first round was an online test on the AMCAT platform consisting of three sections:
- Test Timing: 52 minutes
- English (22 Questions in 18 minutes)
- Logical Reasoning (14 Questions in 14 minutes)
- Quant (14 Questions in 20 minutes)
- The level of questions was basic and easy. Just brush up on your basics to prepare for it. Attempt maximum questions to qualify for the next round because there is a sectional cut-off also in this exam. They keep their cutoffs very high so try to attempt all the questions and yes correctly also. There is no negative marking.
The result of this round was declared after 4 days of it. Out of 600 students, only 119 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2(Case study Round): Group discussion
- The students who clear the online round are called for Group Discussion Round. The group discussion round of Delloite is slightly different from the normal GDs.
- In this round, different groups were formed having 7-8 members in each group. Then they will give you a problem statement. In the first 5 minutes, you have to think and prepare your points. After it, you have to discuss the approaches to solve that problem using technology. The round will last up to 30 minutes.
- You need to be clear in your points. Try to initiate the GD that will give you some extra marks. Be confident and speak calmly and clearly. Remember it is not a debate so you need to put your points very gently. Listen to others also. Keep pen and paper with you and make your points.
- They are just going to check your critical thinking, presence of mind, confidence, and communication skills.
After this round out of 119 students, only 54 were selected for the next round.
Round 3(Technical+HR): Personal Interview
- In this round, they mainly are interested to check our subject knowledge, communication skills, and problem-solving skills. The interview was of 25-30 minutes duration.
- Firstly the interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then he asked me about my projects and asked me to explain them. After my explanation, he asked some cross questions on the same. You just need to prepare your projects by heart. You need to know each and everything about your project and also its advantages, disadvantages, future scope and all.
- After it, he asked me about my favorite subject from engineering. So I told him Data structure is my favorite subject. Then he starts asking questions on it like complexity, sorting algorithms, and tree.
- Then he asked me about basic DBMS questions like joins, keys, and normalization.
- Some more questions on the basis of skills and technology mention in my resume. Prepare your resume thoroughly.
- Then he also asks two situational-based questions which I answered confidently.
- After it, HR questions started.
- What makes you fit for this role?
- Who is your role model in life and why? What you have learned from them?
- What are your interests apart from the study?
- Why Deloitte?
- And the last question was Do have you any questions for me?
Out of 54 students, 28 got selected after this round and I was one of them.
- Basic Technical skills, confidence, and strong communication skill are the keys to get selection in Delloite.
- Prepare your resume by heart. Most of the questions will be asked from that only.
GOOD LUCK !!!