Deloitte Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst
Deloitte visited NIT Hamirpur on 16 Feb 2021 for a Business Technology Analyst profile. There were a total of 3 rounds.
- Aptitude test
- JAM Session
- Interview (Technical + HR)
- B.Tech/B.E : All Electronics/ Electrical branches and Computer Science/ IT
- M.Tech: Computer Science/ IT
- No active backlogs
- Aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 and above. A total of 87 students are eligible from our institute.
Round – 1 (Aptitude Test): It was conducted on AMCAT platform. There were three segments:
- English Comprehension (25 Questions, 25 Minutes)
- Logical Ability (24 Questions, 35 Minutes)
- Quantitative Ability Advanced (25 Questions, 35 Minutes)
They don’t allow you to go back to previous questions and there is no negative marking. 36 students were shortlisted in this round.
Round – 2 (JAM Session): JAM stands for Just A Minute.
There were 40 topics numbered 1-40. I chose 21 and it was on Blockchain technology. You can change the topic only once if you want. But, you have to speak on the next topic for a minimum of 1 minute. 2 minutes will be given, and you have to think and speak (Brief, Positives, Challenges, Conclusion) in the mentioned time. You have to speak for a minimum of 1 minute.
Tips for JAM:
- Conclude it properly.
- Complete within the time limit (use timer).
- Be confident and use simple English. There were some topics written in the below link:
18 students were shortlisted in this round.
Round – 3 (Interview): It was a Technical + HR interview. General HR questions were asked. Few technical questions that he asked:
- 1. Storage class
- 2. Examples of encapsulation
- 3. SDLC(Waterfall and Agile)
Finally, 11 students were selected.
- Give 4-5 mock interviews to your friends and ask them to grill on your projects and work experiences.
- Mention only those skills in your resume which you are confident about and be honest with your answers in the interview.
- Be prepared with a smart question to ask from the interviewer at the end of the interview round.