Deloitte USI visited our campus to hire for the role of Business Technology Analyst. CGPA cut off was 6.5 and all branches were eligible (including M Tech, MSc, etc). Nearly 1000 students applied.
Round 1: This was conducted on the AMCAT platform. Since the hiring was virtual, there was both webcam and microphone monitoring. The test was of roughly 105 minutes and was conducted in slots. There were 3 sections and each section had to be solved in a particular timed slot. There was no facility to switch between sections, and they had to be attempted in order. The sectional allocation was as follows:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
After round 1, nearly 175 were moved to the second round.
Round 2: This round was a JAM session. We were divided into panels and each panel had 10 students. We were given a topic and had one round to think, followed by a minute of speaking.
It is advised that the candidate strictly stays within the speaking limit and covers it well. Ideally, a line of introduction, a pro, a con, and a conclusion should be enough. They are not looking to check your knowledge of the topic but the way you articulate your thoughts and most importantly, your communication skills.
After this round, nearly 112 students moved forward.
Round 3: This was the interview round. Again, we were allotted a panel and time slots. However, this session was one-to-one. Mostly, the questions were based on a resume. However, they expect you to have some understanding of your core branch values, majorly for CS. The following were the questions that I was asked:
- Tell me about your projects.
I mentioned all of them and a line on what they do and the technology they use.
- What do you know about app development and how are you learning it?
My major project involved app dev which was still in the development phases, hence this question.
- What is exception handling?
Again, a one-liner standard definition would be enough
- What is OOPS?
I mentioned the full form and the 4 OOPS values. I asked the interviewer if that was enough or did I need to explain all of them. He mentioned that would be enough
- A project related question.
My project was on DBMS so I was asked what were the tables and how did I implement those. I told him that correctly.
- A problem, related to DBMS.
This was similar to my project. He was basically checking if I had done the project myself or not.
- Difference between normalization and denormalization.
Again, this was a followup to the above problem, I mentioned I do not know about demoralization. But explained normalization in detail.
Lastly, I was asked to define a Linked List which I did easily.
Some other questions that were asked, to other candidates were, What is a binary tree, questions about internships, extracurriculars in college. My interview, however, was purely technical.
After this round, 50 students were extended an offer of full time, and I was one of them.
- Here are some tips which may be useful :
- Prepare basic aptitude questions well and give your best in the test.
- Prep up to have good communication skills.
- You must know your resume inside out. Lying is caught easily.
- Deloitte BTA (Consultancy) Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 Virtual
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On Campus) 2020
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience|Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 4
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview experience
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- Deloitte On-Campus Interview Experience
- Deloitte On-Campus Interview Experience
- Deloitte Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Deloitte Interview Experience for Associate Analyst (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.