I am writing down my experience here to actually know the answer for a question asked for me in Dell R&D interview. My interview went like this.
Round 1: Aptitude : CLEARED
Round 2: Given a scenario and represent it pictorially how to implement it.
We were given a scenario of a e-commerce app and how do we implement it. Explained it with a flow chart to represent the control flow and out of 100 students 5 were selected and i was one of the 5.
Round 3:Group Discussion.
Again a scenario was given where we 5 were assumed to be team who is working on particular application which has following features:
- Inter-process communication
we were expected to explain how our application satisfies all these properties and what we are using in an application to ensure availability, how can it scale users, how simple it is to use and what are its peers in market and how is it different from them and also why should user choose our app over other peers. We were in our final year of BE and they expected us to explain an imaginary app we developed and how it is better from others.
Round 4: Every one was just pushed to next round as no one met their expectations. Now this was called logical round. Some of my friends were asked what happens what happens when a ruby and rubber ball dropped from same height and time. Then came my turn where i was asked how does a leaf fall.
I told them it gets detached from the tree and touches ground with a turbulent motion. They were not satisfied by the answer and the question went on like how does leaf fall when it rains, when there is hurricane, when there
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- DELL EMC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Platform Software Engineer)
- DELL Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.