Interview experience for Dell EMC for Platform Software Engineer
1 MCQ test
1 Technical Interview
1 HR interview
1) Written Test
The test was of 75 mins and consisted of 60 questions. Questions were from quantitative, aptitude and CS basic knowledge like Algo, DS, Networks, DBMS, etc.
2) Technical Interview
It was a one on one round. The interviewer was very friendly and asked some general questions about myself, family and what kind of research I am doing in the institute. Then he asked me questions based on my research topic which was on network security. He then moved on to my other projects in the resume and asked questions on the same.
Next he asked me questions about my internship project and what technologies I used for the same.
Finally he asked me a couple of technical questions. I had written C and Java as languages known in resume so he asked me the difference between C and Java. Finally he asked me to write the code for reversing a given String in Java and to print all Fibonacci numbers to n using Dynamic Programming. This was an elimination round.
3) HR round
The HR again asked some questions about my background. He then asked general questions like
– Why Dell?
– Do you know about your job profile?
– Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
– What are your strengths?
– What are your weaknesses?
– How do you overcome them so that they don’t hamper your work, etc.
I thank GeeksForGeeks for helping me prepare for the same.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Quantiphi Interview Experience | Platform Engineer
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 23 (On-Campus for Platform Engineer)
- Directi interview experience | Set 25 (Off campus for Platform Engineer)
- Dell R&D interview experience
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- DELL EMC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)