Round 1: Online Round(Objective)
This round was divided into 3 sections:(1 hour, 15 minutes)
Section 1(15 minutes):-15 Questions on Quantitative aptitude
Section 2(45 minutes):-40 Questions based on C, C++, Java, Sql database, HTML, CSS, Networking
Section 3(15 minutes):-They will ask you that do you want to answer Questions of Java or C++
10 Question will be asked based on that.
Round 2: 50 Students Shortlisted from previous Round
First Question to all of us was Introduce yourself.
Then, they asked Technical Questions based on my resume. For example:-My 2nd year projects, My team Experiences etc
To some of my friends they asked questions like:-
1.What is the difficult code you faced till now and how did you tackle it?
Ps:-Don’t expect any code to be asked in this round and if they do then it won’t be level hard.So answer wisely.
Round 3: Hr round
They had given a blank paper to us and asked us to write anything on it. I wrote one phrase and here he was checking presence of mind in the interview.Also Some of the questions were:-
1.Tell me something which was not written in your resume.
2.What are your hobbies?
3.Why should we hire you?
4.Do you have nay question for us?
Ps:-Prepare these questions well as they were asking most of us these questions in common
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Dell R&D interview experience
- DELL EMC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.