Two tech rounds with HR discussion was done at Delhivery. Complete process took almost a week.
Ques 1: Brief about yourself.
Ques 2: Find all pair of elements in an array which sum as given integer x.
Ques 3: Find index in an array such that sum of all elements on its left is equal to su of all elements to its right.
Ques 4: Find third highest salary from employee’s salary database.
Ques 5: What is JAX-RS?
Ques 6: How to make sting mutable in Java? (initializing string using new will create it in heap which is not immutable but interviewer was interested to hear about string builder and string buffer )
Ques 7: What was the entire stack used in your current project?
Ques 8: How to include changes of other person in your branch (git)? What is –rebase in git? Some more questions of merge conflicts.
Ques 1: Asked about current project.
Ques 2: Project was in nodejs so asked about why it is useful and in what scenarios callbacks are used ? How to run functions simultaneously ?
Round 3: HR round
Asked why you want to switch? What you are looking for ? etc etc
Round 4: PI test
It was predictive index test to determine compatibility with current employees. It was sort of psychometric analysis test. (Not a big deal)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
- Delhivery interview experience | Set 2
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 3
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 5
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)