Since I am getting a lot of help from geeksforgeeks, I think that it’s my duty to write about my own interview experiences.
Recently, I appeared to face to face interview for Delhivery.
There were 4 rounds:
1. Online round, which I qualified and got a mail about the same.
2. F2F : I went to Gurgaon, their office. First of all the interviewer discussed about my CV. All my major products, minor products and other things which I mentioned on my CV.
Then he asked about OOPs related question, such as polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction and encapsulation. He asked to design a database and write join queries to fetch data. He asked about the keys, Normal Forms etc.
In the end he asked a programming question. I was given a matrix like this:
a a a
a b c
d e e
By moving left, right, top & down, I need to count the number of ways a string occurs in the matrix.
3. In this round, the interviewer discussed about React.js, since I had mentioned it on my CV. Then after, he asked me common ancestor question.
This article is contributed by Shiza. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Delhivery interview experience | Set 2
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 5
- Delhivery Interview Experience
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)