Here, The database creating now a day is very important for daily work. The database creates from the MySQL that can be transferred from one system to another and also make it secure from the destroy. Sometimes the system gets corrupted by some faults, so the created database is clear. So there is an option to create a backup of a database from the MySQL wamp server.
The following is the step to create the backup from the wamp server:
- Go to the c drive.
- Open the Wamp server name folder.
- Open the folder named bin, then open folder the MySQL.
- Now open the folder mysql5.7.19 (here, 5.7.19 is the version of the wamp server, there is some different version but you should go on that folder only).
- Then again open the bin folder.
- Then on the upper, on the address section just type CMD and Enter.
Then there is command prompt open with the address of the following step you follow. Then type,
mysqldump -u root -p harshitdb >harshitbackup.sql
Here, the harshitdb mean the harshit is the database name which created and the db means database. after that, it creates the database and that you be to share and that was save from corrupted or from loss.
There is following address link to open the cmd (command prompt)
C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.7.19\bin>mysqldump -u root -p harshitdb > harshitbackup.sql
Then press enter.
- How to backup WordPress database ?
- MySQL | Database Files
- PHP | MySQL ( Creating Database )
- PHP | MySQL Database Introduction
- PHP | Inserting into MySQL database
- MySQL | DATABASE() and CURRENT_USER() Functions
- Laravel | MySQL Database Connection
- MySQL | Common MySQL Queries
- IFNULL in MySQL
- MySQL | MD5 Function
- How to get ID of the last updated row in MySQL?
- PHP | MySQL WHERE Clause
- MySQL | BIN() Function
- MySQL | IF( ) Function
- MongoDB vs MySQL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.