Set is a special type of collection in Dart programming. In which any object can occur only once. If we perform add operation in the set, if the object is already in the set then it will not add otherwise it will be added in the set. dart: core library provides the Set class for implementation.
Syntax: Identifier = new Set()
Identifier = new Set.from(Iterable)
Here, Iterable is the list of value which will be added in the set .
1 2 5
1 11 14
- Basics of Numbers in Dart
- Dart - Basics of Packages
- How to Combine Lists in Dart?
- Dart - Super and This keyword
- Dart - Standard Input Output
- Generators in Dart
- Dart - Classes And Objects
- Operators in Dart
- Dart - Loops
- Switch Case in Dart
- Dart - Loop Control Statements (Break and Continue)
- Dart Programming - Functions
- Instance and class methods in Dart
- Abstract Classes in Dart
- Labels in Dart
- Dart Programming - List
- Different Types of Functions in Dart
- Dart - Splitting of String
- Method Overriding in Dart
- Concept of Isolates in Dart
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.