Online Round 1: The placement procedure began with an online test comprising of technical MCQ’s and coding (C++/Java/C#).
Online Round 2: Students who cleared the online test were shortlisted for another 12 minutes online test comprising of aptitude. The test had 60 questions which were to be answered in 12 minutes.
Technical Interview I: Students who cleared the second online test were called for the interviews. First technical interview was mostly resume based with questions pertaining to academic projects and their explanations which went on for around 30 minutes.
Technical Interview II: Students who cleared the first technical interview were called for another technical interview and were asked questions based on in-depth concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms, SQL, etc.
HR Round: Students who survived the second technical interview were called for an HR round of interview.
Psychometric Test: After the HR round, the candidates had to appear for online psychometric test comprising of 56 questions based on teamwork, situation analysis, etc.
After half an hour, results were announced.
- Danske IT Associate Software Engineering Interview Experience | On Campus (Internship + Full Time)
- Danske IT Interview Experience | On-Campus (IT+FTE)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- Flipkart On-campus Placement Process 2020 Graduate
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- SAP Placement Questions
- SAP Placement Coding Questions
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- Microsoft on Campus Placement and Interview Questions
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.