Danske IT Interview Experience | On-Campus
Company Name: Danske IT
Round 1: Preliminary Shortlisting on CGPA (8.0 and above)
Round 2: This had 3 sections. First had 10 MCQ from CS Fundamentals like Operating Systems, SQL queries, Data Structures, and Sorting Algorithms
Second Section comprised of 2 coding questions :
- Count words, characters from Sentence
- 10 MCQ from Java/C#.
- I choose java. Mcqs were related to Collections, Exception Handling, Oops, and Input/Output.
Round 2: Logics Test.
- We had to solve 50 questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, And Abstract Reasoning in 12 minutes. The key factor here was speed and accuracy.
- I was selected for interviews after this round.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
The interviewer was quite friendly. He started with a brief introduction about myself and then asked the following questions:
- Difference between RAM and ROM
- Normalization in Databases
- Difference between SQL and NO-SQL with examples and further discussion on how we query them
- Tell me how we handle exceptions in Java Try Catch, Throw and Throws
- As I mentioned I was learning Django he asked about basic architecture and the difference between Authentication and Authorization.
- About my Android Project and why I could not deploy that and how many releases I made.
- Difference between Linear and Binary Search.
- Asked code Fibonacci and Prime Number (Brute not Seive)
- Whether I knew to React? I said not presently but I would surely upskill myself
- How a java program is compiled and then interpreted and the difference between compiler and interpreter?
- What is Bootstrap?
- What is a data structure and discussed on search insert delete and time complexities.
I was selected for the next technical + managerial interview
Round 4: TR+MR
The interviewer was quite friendly and well-spoken. Asked me to introduce myself then asked the following questions:
- What is hashing, hashmap and how is it implemented in Java?
- What is the Collections framework?
- Tell me about your projects?
- Which class acts as root/parent class for all java classes and why did sun/oracle people made so? Name few methods of that class?
- He then switched to analytical questions:
- Suppose there are 10 teams . How will you find a winner–>(Combination 10C2)
- Spread of Virus Puzzle
- Suppose I am developing an app for a client. If the app is getting crashed what will I do?
- I said: The developer can check the log files and exceptions like a print stack trace to find the line or function which is responsible for the crash. He was impressed with my answer.
- I was selected for further process
Round 5: It was a psychometric test that had 50 questions related to teamwork, ethics, and culture.
Round 6: HR Round
The HR asked to introduce me, what I liked and disliked about the process, my skills, and what I like doing in my free time.