Danske IT Interview Experience | On-Campus
Company Name: Danske IT
Round 1: Preliminary Shortlisting on CGPA (8.0 and above)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 2: This had 3 sections. First had 10 MCQ from CS Fundamentals like Operating Systems, SQL queries, Data Structures, and Sorting Algorithms
Second Section comprised of 2 coding questions :
- Count words, characters from Sentence
- 10 MCQ from Java/C#.
- I choose java. Mcqs were related to Collections, Exception Handling, Oops, and Input/Output.
Round 2: Logics Test.
- We had to solve 50 questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, And Abstract Reasoning in 12 minutes. The key factor here was speed and accuracy.
- I was selected for interviews after this round.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
The interviewer was quite friendly. He started with a brief introduction about myself and then asked the following questions:
- Difference between RAM and ROM
- Normalization in Databases
- Difference between SQL and NO-SQL with examples and further discussion on how we query them
- Tell me how we handle exceptions in Java Try Catch, Throw and Throws
- As I mentioned I was learning Django he asked about basic architecture and the difference between Authentication and Authorization.
- About my Android Project and why I could not deploy that and how many releases I made.
- Difference between Linear and Binary Search.
- Asked code Fibonacci and Prime Number (Brute not Seive)
- Whether I knew to React? I said not presently but I would surely upskill myself
- How a java program is compiled and then interpreted and the difference between compiler and interpreter?
- What is Bootstrap?
- What is a data structure and discussed on search insert delete and time complexities.
I was selected for the next technical + managerial interview
Round 4: TR+MR
The interviewer was quite friendly and well-spoken. Asked me to introduce myself then asked the following questions:
- What is hashing, hashmap and how is it implemented in Java?
- What is the Collections framework?
- Tell me about your projects?
- Which class acts as root/parent class for all java classes and why did sun/oracle people made so? Name few methods of that class?
- He then switched to analytical questions:
- Suppose there are 10 teams . How will you find a winner–>(Combination 10C2)
- Spread of Virus Puzzle
- Suppose I am developing an app for a client. If the app is getting crashed what will I do?
- I said: The developer can check the log files and exceptions like a print stack trace to find the line or function which is responsible for the crash. He was impressed with my answer.
- I was selected for further process
Round 5: It was a psychometric test that had 50 questions related to teamwork, ethics, and culture.
Round 6: HR Round
The HR asked to introduce me, what I liked and disliked about the process, my skills, and what I like doing in my free time.