Danske IT Interview Experience (On-Campus)
About the Company: Danske IT is the Information Technology department of Danske Bank, which is the biggest bank in Denmark. Its only Indian office is located in Bangalore.
Round 1: 10 MCQ: Based on Data Structures (sorting techniques), SQL, and OOPs.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- 2 Coding Questions: Two questions of varying difficulty were asked on Hire pro platform.
- Those questions were of easy to medium level difficulty (basic programming logic, basic data structure).
Round 2(12 Minutes: 50 Questions): The second was based on Aptitude and English. The questions were small and very easy, the only trick is to manage time since you only get 12 minutes. A lot of people were eliminated in this seemingly cake-walk round; so be careful.
Round 3(Technical Interview 30 to 40 mins): The interviewer asked for my introduction. He later inquired about my preferred language and asked the reasons for it.
Then I was asked to code three questions.
- Calculate slope when two points on a 2D plane are given
- Selection Sort
- Simple recursion based program
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): 20-30 min
- This is the most important round where most of the heard thinning is done.
- Expect detailed questions based on your Projects/Internships.
- The interviewer also asked me about my thoughts on technologies such as AI and Machine Learning.
- He also asked my opinion about the advancement of technology and how through my project/learning I can contribute to it.
He also asked two puzzles:
- The other puzzle was a variation of above one
Round 5(Psychometric Test ~15 min): This is a not an elimination round. They just want to know if you are fit to work in an office work environment.
Round 6(HR Round – 25 mins): Typical HR questions were asked. Do keep in mind some past experiences related to teamwork and project planning.
- Reaching the HR round does not guarantee selection (around 30% students were eliminated), so do not take it lightly.
- Speak with conviction but also don’t try to sound too overconfident.
Verdict: Out of about 850 students who attempted the first round, 36 were finally selected and I was one of them!!
- Practiced all medium and easy questions on Leetcode.
- Practices several codes and puzzles on GeeksforGeeks.
- Read Tech related articles and magazines.
ALL THE BEST!!