The geoEckert4() function in d3.js is used to draw the Eckert IV projection which is an equal-area pseudocylindrical map projection. The length of the polar lines is half that of the equator, and lines of longitude are semi ellipses or portions of ellipses.
Parameters: This method does not accept any parameters.
Return Value: This method creates an Eckert4 projection from given JSON data.
Example 1: The following example makes Eckert4 projection of the world with the center at (0,0) and no rotation.
Example 2: The following example makes Eckert4 projection of the world with the center at (0,0) and 20-degree Rotation clockwise.
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- p5.js | year() function
- D3.js | d3.utcTuesdays() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence last() Function
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- PHP | array_udiff_uassoc() Function
- PHP | geoip_continent_code_by_name() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- D3.js easePolyOut Function
- PHP | GmagickPixel setcolor() function
- PHP | opendir() Function
- PHP | cal_to_jd() Function
- D3.js | d3.bisectLeft() Function
- PHP | stream_get_transports() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque pop() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.