The d3.merge() function in D3.js is used to merge the two given array into a single array.
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters which are mentioned above and described below:
- Array1: This is the first array whose elements are going to be merged with array2.
- Array2: This is the second array whose elements are going to be merged with array1.
Return Value: It returns the merged single array.
Below programs illustrate the d3.merge() function in D3.js.
[10, 20, 30, 1, 2, 3]
[A, B, C, a, b, c]
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Set first() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.has() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- PHP | exp() Function
- p5.js | tan() function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- p5.js | hue() function
- p5.js | day() function
- PHP | pow( ) Function
- p5.js | value() Function
- p5.js | pow() function
- PHP | ord() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.