The color.opacity in D3.js is used to fade the color. The opacity value is in the range of [0, 1].
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameters.
Return Value: This function returns the opacity value of the specified color.
Below program illustrate the color.opacity function in D3.js:
1 1 1
- 5 Must Have Tools For Web Application Penetration Testing
- TCS Digital Interview through Codevita'19
- CSS | perspective() Function
- PHP | Imagick levelImage() Function
- Why Serverless Apps?
- BabyChakra Interview Experience
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
- Web DOMRect API | DOMRect() Constructor
- CSS | skewX() Function
- PHP | IntlChar foldCase() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.