D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
Recently I got interviewed on phone for De Shaw Hyderabad (1 hr)
1. Tell me about yourself and your current work.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
2. Why you like to change?
3. What is a thread? How multithreading is implemented? Its advantages
4. How multithreading improves performance?
5. Difference between process and threads.
6. Can we create multithread in C ? If yes how ?
7. What is mem copy ? Implement memcpy in c/c++
8. What are virtual functions in C++ ? How it is implemented.
9. A problem : There are two stations S (source) and D (destination). In between there are many other intermediate stations whose costs are given in the form of matrix like cost[i][j] from station i to j. Find the minimum cost from source to destination.
10. There are 4 containers each of 10,10, 5 and 4 litres respectively. Both 10 l are full and each 4 and l are empty. How will you measure 2 litres each in both 4 and 5 litre container. There is only 20 litres of water available.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.