Recently, CureFit, a startup, came for on-campus placement in our college.
The test was simple with two questions:
1) Given an array of string representing words and a string. Check if the string is made by appending words from the array.
2) The same question posed in a different way: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-cost-cut-board-squares/ (They didn’t even bother to change the example)
The test was for 1 hour and 30 minutes. My test was done within 30-40 minutes.
Out of 300 students, about 50 were shortlisted.
First Round Of Interview
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Then she asked me to solve two questions –
1) Given the arrival and departure time of cars, find the minimum number of parking spots that the building should have.
2) Given a binary array, find the square with the biggest length, considering only the perimeter is covered by 1. (The insides of the square may contain 0)
I was able to solve the given problems.
5-6 students were removed from the process after this round.
Second Round Of Interview
In this the interviewer asked me questions from my Resume, asking about my internship experience and projects. Then he asked me to implement stack using queue and queue using stack.
Again, a few more students were removed from the process. About, 10-12 of us were chosen for the final round.
Third Round Of Interview
It was another technical round. The questions were comparatively hard. I was given a few encoded Strings and their meanings. Then, I was given a string as the message we’ve received. I was supposed to decode as many words as can be decoded. I implemented it using tries.
In the end, a total of 3 students were selected, I wasn’t one of them.
- Walmart Interview Experience (On Campus Virtual) August 2020
- Qualcomm Interview Experience (On Campus Virtual) August 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Internship | On Campus (Virtual) August 2020
- Curefit Internship Experience ( On-Campus )
- Nutanix Virtual Interview Experience 2020 | On Campus for SRE Intern Role
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
- Scaler Academy Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Off Campus) 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Graduate Analyst ( On Campus FTE August 2020 )
- Atlassian Interview Experience | On-Campus August 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE Summer Internship | Virtual On-campus 2020
- PayPal Interview Experience for SDE-1 | On-Campus Virtual 2020
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.