On-Campus – Aitam tekkali
Will be written..It is totally based on amcat…Trust me Practicing previous year amcat papers are enough to crack CTS written..In coding section there will be 7 already written codes, what we have to do is identifying errors and debug and run the code…Out of 7 if u completed all the test cases for 3 questions it’s more than enough..Time limit:20 mins…Be patient and time management is the key to crack this section
Technical round..All resume based questions and be expressive and be confident, key to crack tr is confidence and depth knowledge on basics..For me questions were
2.i am hacking your college website and as an IT student what will you suggest to prevent hacking
3.http, https difference
4.oops concepts, java package
5.my 4th year project theme
6.write program of my own in java
HR round.I am mentioning questions asked me in HR.
1.Tell me about yourself
2.If I ask your friends about you, what will they say?
3.do you have pan card/passport?
After answering all these she asked me to sign I did..That’s all
Note:be honest and don’t try to show them what you are not..BE YOURSELF
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Cognizant ( CTS ) Placement Preparation
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.