The length property is used to find the number of style declarations used for the particular element.
Syntax: It is used to return the length property.
Return Value: It returns the number of style declarations specified for an element in the form of integers.
Example: To show the working of the length property:
Supported Browsers: The supported browsers by Style Declaration length Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- CSS StyleDeclaration cssText Property
- HTMLCollection length Property
- jQuery | length property
- HTML | DOM length Property
- HTML | DOM Form length Property
- HTML | DOM History length Property
- HTML | DOM Select length Property
- HTML | DOM Storage length Property
- HTML | Window length Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- Set the limit of text length to N lines using CSS
- PHP program to find the length of the last word in string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.