The CSS Value Time, <time>, represents a time value expressed in seconds or milliseconds. It is used in animation, transition, and related properties.
- <number>: It represents the amount of time or duration we want. It can be preceded by a single + or – sign.
- units: It is the representation. It can be s, ms.
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- PHP | Spreadsheet | Setting a date and/or time value in a cell
- HTML | DOM Input Time value Property
- CSS | Percentage Value
- CSS Value | Angle
- CSS | [attribute$=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute*=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute|=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute~=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute^=value] Selector
- CSS Value Resolution
- CSS | Value Integer
- CSS Value Inherit
- CSS Value | Unset
- CSS Value | Initial
- CSS Value String
- CSS Ratio Value
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.