CSS data type integer represents <integer > .It is a whole number which can be positive(+) or negative(-) .Integer contains one or more than one digits between 0-9.No decimal value is allowed .
No units are required to represent an integer value. A lot of CSS properties take integer value like z-index, line-height, column-count, counter-increment, grid-column, etc.
1, 29, 047, +67, +9086, -9821, -32
1.08, -9.86, 9.9t, 4/3
In this example column-count takes input an integer.
In this example z-index takes input an integer.Because the image has a z-index of -1, it will be placed behind the heading.
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | Percentage Value
- CSS Value | Angle
- CSS | [attribute$=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute*=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute|=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute~=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute^=value] Selector
- CSS Value Resolution
- CSS Value Inherit
- CSS Value | Unset
- CSS Value | Initial
- CSS Value Time
- CSS Value String
- CSS Ratio Value
- CSS Frequency Value
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.