The text-shadow property in CSS is used to add shadows to the text. This property accepts a list of comma-separated list of shadows to be applied to the text. The default value of text-shadow property is none.
text-shadow: h-shadow v-shadow blur-radius color|none|initial| inherit;
- h-shadow: It specifies the position of horizontal shadow
- v-shadow: It specifies the position of vertical shadow
- blur-radius: It is used to set the blur radius. It’s default value is none.
- color: It is used to set the color of the shadow
- initial: It is used to set text-shadow to its default value.
- inherit: This property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by border-bottom-color property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 3.5
- Opera 9.6
- Safari 4.0
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.