The shadow effect property in CSS is used to add text and images shadow in HTML document.
Text Shadow: The CSS text-shadow property is used to display the text with shadow. This property holds the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
Text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
TextBox Shadow: The CSS boxShadow property applies shadow to the text box. This property hold the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
boxShadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- CSS | drop-shadow() Function
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- Fabric.js | Text shadow Property
- Fabric.js | Ellipse shadow Property
- How to add shadow to a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- jQuery UI | effect() Method
- How to use Explode effect in jQuery ?
- How to disable a CSS :hover effect?
- How to Create a GrayScale Effect using CSS ?
- Parallax scrolling effect using CSS.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.