The shadow effect property in CSS is used to add text and images shadow in HTML document.
Text Shadow: The CSS text-shadow property is used to display the text with shadow. This property holds the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
Text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
TextBox Shadow: The CSS boxShadow property applies shadow to the text box. This property hold the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
boxShadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- CSS | drop-shadow() Function
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- Parallax scrolling effect using CSS.
- How to disable a CSS :hover effect?
- How to use Explode effect in jQuery ?
- jQuery | Effect fadeOut() Method
- jQuery | Effect show() Method
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.