The shadow effect property in CSS is used to add text and images shadow in HTML document.
Text Shadow: The CSS text-shadow property is used to display the text with shadow. This property holds the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
Text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
TextBox Shadow: The CSS boxShadow property applies shadow to the text box. This property hold the pixel length, breadth, and width of the shadow and the color of the shadow.
boxShadow: 3px 3px 3px green;
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- Parallax scrolling effect using CSS.
- Comparing float value in PHP
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to remove extension from string in PHP?
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- What does the CSS rule “clear: both” do?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- HTML | Scientific Calculator
- HTML | DOM option index Property
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.