The scroll-padding-left property is used to set all the padding to the left of an scroll container or element at once. The value specified for the scroll-padding-left determines how much of the page that is primarily outside the snapsort should remain visible.
Property values: This property accepts three properties mentioned above and described below.
- length_values: This property refers to the values defined with length units. Ex: px, em, vh, % etc.
- keyword_values: This property refers to the keyword_values defined with units like auto. Generally, this will be set to 0px by default but it can be a non-zero value as well, if the non-zero value is more appropriate.
- Global_Values: This property refers to the global values like inherit, initial, unset, etc.
Example: Below example illustrates the scroll-padding-left property.
- Safari (Partially Supported)
- Internet Explorer (Not Supported)