The CSS aspect ratio is defined as the ratio of width to height (width:height). and aspect ratio of features specified as <ratio> value which represent the width to height viweport. We can also use min-aspect-ratio and max-aspect-ratio for min and max values respectively.
Valid ratios include:
16/9, 4/3, 800/600, and 1/1
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Maintain the aspect ratio of a div with CSS
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | Percentage Value
- CSS Value | Angle
- CSS | [attribute$=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute*=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute|=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute~=value] Selector
- CSS | [attribute^=value] Selector
- CSS Value Resolution
- CSS | Value Integer
- CSS Value Inherit
- CSS Value | Unset
- CSS Value | Initial
- CSS Value Time
- CSS Value String
- CSS Frequency Value
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.