CSS perspective-origin Property
The perspective-origin property in CSS is used to define the position at which the user is looking 3D object i.e. the vanishing point of the 3D object.
perspective-origin: x-axis y-axis|initial|inherit;
- x-axis: It represents the horizontal position of the perspective origin. The possible value of x-axis are listed below:
- percentage (%): It set the x-axis in terms of percentage.
- length: It defines the length of x-axis.
- left: It sets the position left in x-axis.
- cente: It sets position center in x-axis.
- right: I sets the position right in terms of x-axis.
- y-axis: It represents the vertical position of the perspective origin. The possible value of y-axis are listed below:
- percentage (%): It set the position of y-axis in terms of percentage.
- length: It sets the position in terms of length.
- top: It sets the top position in y-axis.
- center: It sets the center position in y-axis.
- bottom: It sets the bottom position in y-axis.
- initial: It sets the perspective-origin property to its default value.
- inherit: The perspective-origin property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by perspective-origin property are listed below:
- Google Chrome36.0, 12.0 -webkit-
- Apple Safari 9.0, 4.0.3 -webkit-)
- Mozilla Firefox 16.0, 10.0 -moz-
- Opera 23.0, 15.0 -webkit-
- Internet Explorer 10.0