The CSS nav-up property is use to navigate through navigation key from keyboard. This property defines where to focus when the user is navigating by using navigation key. The nav-up can be used with the nav-right, nav-down and nav-left property.
nav-up: auto | id | target-name | initial | inherit;
- auto: It is the by default value here the browsers define which element to navigate.
- <id>: It defines the id to navigate.
- <target-name>: It defines the target to navigate.
- initial: It is default value.
- inherit: It inherit from its parent element.
Note: Only Opera 12.0 is supported by this property.
Below example illustrate the property:
Supported Browsers: The major browsers are not supported by CSS nav-up property
Browsers Specific Extension: The css nav-up perperty has browsers specific extension.
- Google Chrome -webkit-
- Internet Explorer -ms-
- Firefox -moz-
- Safari -webkit-
- Opera -webkit-
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.