CSS | nav-right property
The CSS nav-right property is used to navigate through the navigation key from the keyboard. This property defines where to focus when the user is navigating by using the navigation key. The nav-right can be used with the nav-left, nav-up and nav-down property.
nav-right: auto | id | target-name | initial | inherit;
- auto: It is the by default value here the browsers define which element to navigate.
- <id>: It defines the id to navigate.
- <target-name>: It defines the target to navigate.
- initial: It is the default value.
- inherit: It inherits from its parent element.
Note: Only Opera 12.0 is supported by this property.
Below example illustrate the property:
Supported Browsers: The major browsers are not supported by CSS nav-right property
Browsers Specific Extension: The css nav-right perperty has browsers specific extension.
- Google Chrome -webkit-
- Internet Explorer -ms-
- Firefox -moz-
- Safari -webkit-
- Opera -webkit-