CSS | letter-spacing Property
The letter-spacing property in CSS is used to set the spacing behavior between text characters i.e increasing or decreasing the space between characters in a text.
- normal: The normal letter spacing for the current font i.e no extra space between characters. This is the default value.
- length: This mode specifies extra inter-character space in addition to the default space between characters. Negative values are also allowed.
- initial: This mode sets this property to its default value.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by letter-spacing property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and above
- Firefox 1.0 and above
- Opera 3.5 and above
- Apple Safari 1.0 and above