CSS | inset-block-start Property
The inset-block-start property is used to define logical block start offset, not for the inline offset or logical block. This property can apply to any writing-mode property.
- length: It sets a fixed value defined in px, cm, pt etc. Negative values are allowed. Its default value is 0px.
- percentage (%): It is the same as length but the size is set in term of percentage of the window size.
- auto: It is used when it is desired that the browser determines the block-size.
- initial: It is used to set the value of the inset-block-start property to its default value.
- inherit: It is used when it is desired that the element inherits the inset-block-start property of its parent as its own.
- unset: It is used unset the default inset-block-start.
Below example illustrate the inset-block-start property in CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by inset-block-start property are listed below:
- Google Chrome