The grid-row-end property in CSS is used to define the grid items end position within a grid row by specifying the inline edge of its grid area.
- auto: The grid items span for the default value of one row.
- span int: It specifies the number of rows the item will span.
- integer: It specifies the row on which the item ends.
- initial: It sets the grid-row-end property to its default value.
- inherit: The grid-roe-end property is inherited from its parent.
Note: Don’t initialize the height and width of the items of the container explicitly. If initialized, the span effect can’t be observed.
Example 1: This example describes the container items without the grid-row-end property.
Example 2: This example describes the container items with the grid-row-end: span n property.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by grid-row-end property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 57.0
- Internet Explorer 16.0
- Firefox 52.0
- Safari 10.0
- Opera 44.0
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | transform-origin Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai