The grid-gap property sets the size of the gap between the rows and columns in a grid layout.
It is a shorthand property for the following properties:
- grid-column-gap property
- grid-row-gap property
grid-gap: grid-row-gap grid-column-gap;
- grid-row-gap: It sets the size of the gap between the rows in a grid layout. Its default value is 0.
- grid-column-gap: It sets the size of the gap between the columns in a grid layout. Its default value is 0.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by grid-gap property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 57.0
- Internet Explorer 16.0
- Mozilla Firefox 52.0
- Safari 10.0
- Opera 44.0
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | transform-origin Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.