CSS font-variant-numeric Property
The font-variant-numeric property of CSS is used to control the usage of alternate glyphs. This is done in terms of units or markers such as numbers or fractions.
- normal: Using normal will remove each effect of font-variant-numeric property.
- ordinal: This value directly indicates the open type values i.e ordn. The term makes use of special glyphs for ordinal markers.
- slashed-zero: Slashed-zero used a zero with a slash. This property values prove to be very useful while distinguishing between 0 and O.
- lining-nums: Lining nums property corresponds to the open type values i.e lnum. This keyword activates the numbers lying on the baseline.
- oldstyle-nums: Oldstyle-nums property corresponds to the open type values i.e onum. This keyword activates the set of Figures where some numbers have descendent.
- proportional-nums: This property activates those norms where not every number is of same size. Its Open type value is pnum.
- tabular-nums: Tabular-nums open type value is tnum. It activates those set of figures where set of numbers is of the same size.
- diagonal-fractions: It open type value is frac. This activates those set of figures where numerator and denominator are made smaller and are separated by slash.
- stacked-fractions: It open type value is arac. This activates those set of figures where numerator and denominator are made smaller, stacked, and are separated by horizontal line.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.