This property is used to control the usage of the Kerning Information that has been stored in the Font. Kerning defines how letters are spaced. This property will have no visible effect for those fonts that do not have a kerning information.
- auto: It is the default value. The Browser decides whether font-kerning is applied or not.
- normal: It is used to specify that font-kerning is apply normally on the browsers.
- none: It is used to specify that font-kerning is not applied.
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | tab-size Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | flex Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | column-gap Property
- CSS | border-top Property
- HTML | DOM Bdo dir Property
- CSS | min-height Property
- CSS | max-height Property
- CSS | margin-right Property
- CSS | grid Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.