Float is a CSS property written in CSS file or directly in the style of an element. The float property defines the flow of content. Below are the types of floating properties:
|float: left||Element foats on left side of the container|
|float: right||Element floats on right side of container|
|float: inherit||Element inherits floating property of it’s parent (div, table etc…)|
|float: none||Element is displayed as it is (Default).|
- How to float three div side by side using CSS?
- Bootstrap | Float utilities with Examples
- Comparing float value in PHP
- How to make elements float to center?
- p5.js | float() function
- How to move H2 Beneath H1 by using only float property ?
- How to validate if input in input field has float number only using express-validator ?
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | Selectors Complete Reference
- CSS | Margins and Padding
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- CSS | Percentage Value
- What is the difference between “word-break: break-all” versus “word-wrap: break-word” in CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.