CSS | column-gap Property
The column-gap property in CSS is used to specify the amount of gap between the columns in which a given text is divided using the column-count property.
- length: This value specifies the length that will set the gap between the columns.
- normal: This is the default value. This value is used to specify a normal gap between the columns.
- initial: This value is used to set the column-gap property to its default value.
- inherit: This value tells the column-gap property to inherit the property from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by column-gap Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1 and above
- Edge 12 and above
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Firefox 1.5 and above
- Opera 11.1 and above
- Safari 3 and above